We are currently accepting applications to fill Stretcher Van and Wheelchair Van positions. If hired the applicant would operate in both positions. A brief description of each would include:
Stretcher Van operators would work as a team with another employee to provide stretcher transportation to a patient. The applicant must have the ability to safely move a patient from a bed onto a stretcher with assistance of another team member.
Wheelchair Van operators would work independently and must have the ability to maneuver a patient in a wheelchair.
Both positions require the applicant to:
- A valid drivers license with no more than one moving violation on a current driving record.
- Tennessee drivers must obtain an For-Hire endorsement on their license
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Pass a drug screen and tobacco test
- Undergo and pass a pre-employment DOT physical
- Not be barred from participating in any Medicare or Medicaid program
|Health Insurance||After being full time for 90 days|
|Dental Insurance||After being full time for 90 days|
|Vision Insurance||After being full time for 90 days|
|Paid Time Off||After being full time for 90 days|
|Retirement Program||After being full time for one year|